• Audi R8 LMS GT3: A proven winner across the race tracks of the world and the top-of-the-range Audi customer race car.
• Audi R8 LMS GT2: A unique balance of fascination and lap times, this 640 horsepower beauty is the most powerful model ever offered by Audi Sport customer racing.
• Audi R8 LMS GT4: Unleashed in 2018, this versatile athlete is engineered with GT competition newcomers in mind.
• Audi RS 3 LMS: The 2018 “TCR Model of the Year” has recorded championship wins all over the world including last season’s TCR China, China Endurance Championship and Pan Delta Circuit Hero One crowns.
Spare parts and technical personnel support
• Dedicated customer support team, based in Beijing
• Audi Sport technical personnel at circuits
• Local spare parts inventory and support in China and Asia
• Onsite spare parts at race events
Audi Sport Asia Trophy
• Privateer-focused competition for Audi Sport racing customers in Asia
• Season-long points-scoring system
• Drivers score points across multiple of the region’s events, championships and categories
• The trophy includes all Audi Sport race car models
• Rewards and prizes:
o 1st: 50,000 Euros and trophy
o 2nd: 35,000 Euros
o 3rd: 15,000 Euros
o Top-three “GT3 finishers” will form a complimentary Audi R8 LMS team entry for the 2021 Suzuka 10 Hours
• Full regulations with each series’ coefficient: http://audi-motorsport-asia.com/upload/pdf/Audi_Sport_Asia_Trophy_2020_Regulations-v1.2.pdf
Audi Sport Asia drivers
A potent line-up of five FIA silver-graded strong young drivers make up the 2020 Audi Sport Asia squad. They represent Audi in strategic entries and support the campaigns of our customer teams.
• Sandy Stuvik (THA)
• Martin Rump (EST)
• Chen Weian (CHN)
• Shaun Thong (HKG)
• Weiron Tan (MAL)
Industry-leading communications and marketing platform
The innovative Audi Sport customer racing Asia communications and marketing platform gets its customers and their partners noticed. Strong media relationships and strategic alliances produce additional positive independent third-party coverage, reaching a broad and diverse audience with authentic, compelling content.
• 1.33 million social media followers across five official accounts
• 13.5 million social media likes*
• 13.1 million social media video views on owned platforms*
• 78 million impressions*
• 41 million TV show views of Audi Sport Asia magazine show across China, Asia and the rest of the world*